Sunday, October 31, 2004

Ms.Blog-a-lot

Link to a new Nerve blogger (all about "smart", "sexy", "quirky" people dating in NYC) who I enjoyed so much I actually read more than a week of her entries. Excellent, and apparently getting better, since her latest entry was better than than past ones (but those are good too):
http://www.nerve.com/blogalog/splash.asp?pageType=blog&loadUrl=/nerveblog/blogalog.aspx%3Fblogid%3D54

So, existencial thought train du jour: how I seem to be far more happier when I'm expecting fun things to happen than after they actually do. Like, I got the job, Dave moved out, but I haven't really enjoyed any of that as much now as I did imagining it. Hm. And now I spend my time worrying that I've lost the chance of renting that great apartment right near my work and that work will be too simple once we actually stop the somewhat boring training period, and that I will sleep alone for the rest of my life, Kristen! ;)

Positive thing: I have some cash in my wallet, ergo movies will be rented!! Can't wait.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker