Tuesday, September 19, 2006

random events for posterity

* I ran into Patrick Watson twice yesterday. And now he's on the cover of some magazine I just saw at Concordia. I believe this to be a sign that it'll rain frogs tomorrow.

* Have you *seen* the lineup of live music acts for this Fall? I just sent out an email to some friends to start planning. Courtney's upset I left out his Barfly Pop Montreal show but, dude, I don't know when it is!

* Sarah and I just saw a film called "Once A Nazi...". That's what I was doing at Concordia. I hate being in that university, it's so studenty I want to studenty-puke. I was never meant to get an education. Anyway, I went for "the social outing" aspect of it. Sarah went for the movie. It was interesting, but I had to walk out before hearing people talk about holocaust denial and random abuse of the audience microphone. I hate public displays of opinion.

* That's it. I'm pretty much out of random things to say tonight. I will spare you the pain of having to read about my plants once again. You're welcome.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker