Friday, September 15, 2006

Rage Against The "Support Centre"

This is the letter I just hand-wrote to the idiots at Scotiabank's national Credit Solutions Support Centre after they sent me the second letter denying me a credit card (ps, I already got one from my branch).

Mr. Frank Moffatt
Assistant [I toyed with idea of abbreviating that "Ass"] General Manager
Credit Solutions Support Centre

Dear Mr. Moffatt,

In all honesty, I find your so-called Credit Solutions Support Centre a gathering of fools. That's right: fools.

I am enclosing two letters I received, I assume in response to my mailed-in application for a new Scotia Value Visa after having a join Scotia Value Visa account for the past 3 years.

As you can see in the first letter, dated September 5, my name is misspelled and you claim I have "minimal/no credit history". In the second letter, dated September 8, you are even more vague and claim simply that my application "does not meet your credit criteria at this time".

I'd like you to know, Mr. Moffatt, that a) I have possessed and made unquestionably responsible use of a Scotia Value Visa since 2003 and that b) I have already obtained a new Scotia Value Visa directly from my branch (not idiots) *because* when I phoned the national Scotiabank call centre I was told that there was *no application* on record in my name.

So I do not thank you for your poor services rendered, and I advise you that whenever possible in the future I will deal only with my branch. You have them to thank that I do not switch banks entirely and suggest the same to all my friends.

Goodbye,
Isabel Brinck

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker