Saturday, May 20, 2006

nothing left for me to do but dance

It still hasn't stopped raining here in the Ark.

Last night was Sean Kosa at SAT after meeting everyone at Copa and having some pre- drinks at Foufounes. I thought he was pretty dance-able. I think Tom had some issues with the guy's knob-turning. Not my area of expertise. Still, it was fun to go back to the SAT and people-watch. How do those girls get around in strappy sandals when it's raining so much my knees are wet?

There was a guy there, "Napoleon", who had all the best moves. He was doing this fluid version of the robot or something. Entirely like Mr. Dynamite. And sweating all down the back of his shirt for his efforts. I wish I could show it.

***
Tom's at a stag party tonight. Of course, I would call it a low-key stag considering its principal attraction is foosball at Bifteck. Not at all like the time I had a Ricky Martin look-a-like stripper at my apartment.

J. Gallagher, who has my choice for best Montreal blog and who won that category in The Mirror's Best of Montreal, has got my link on his site. How cool is that?

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker