Sunday, April 09, 2006

nos divertimos en primavera

en fin. el fin. terminé. quieren saber más? escríbanme o llámenme. todo será mejor.

***

It's finally a super sunny Sunday in Montreal. Time for a new season, I guess. Of trying again, all over again, like every time. I don't think I "choose the wrong men", thank goodness. I think I choose very nice guys, actually. There's a reason why I'm friends with most of them. But I do think I'm always pushing, always trying to get a little more... even when the material in my hands just won't take any more. The material being the relationship, not the man.

And I think I'm one of those women who puts all her eggs in another guy's basket. "Please take care of these for me, and get them safely to market". I wish I didn't do that, but I can't really imagine ME not doing that.

There's a hole in the basket/bucket, dear Liza, and I guess I should at least *try* to fill it myself before I ask someone else to. I wish myself luck with that.

Ps I've enabled text messaging on my cell again. Text away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah. trying to fill the bucket's hole on one's own: the never ending challenge that life perpetually thrusts forth. i'm wondering if the hole needs more mending than it does filling. semantics aside, i say be still 'til it's uncomfortable. then be still longer. achieve a state of calm. then decipher boredom from avoidance. then smile because you are alive:you can stand in the sun or the rain. when i have the patience, i find it works for me.

chica said...

terminaste? que pasó? mucha diferencia finalmente que fue imbatible o incontrolable? o simplemente se nos fue el amor?
hmmm....es heavy no? yo por mi lado, tramito papeles para mi visa a los estaos juntaos...
Love you!

 
eXTReMe Tracker