Monday, April 24, 2006

Classifieds


My friend Sebastian is showing his moving La Sagrada Familia* at the Tribeca Film Fest this weekend in New York. I *reeeeeeaaaally* wish I could go but I think my finances are against me. Somehow, the money's all gone and I don't remember the party.

I was checking out the McGill Classifieds and even craiglist (ie total crazy strangers who aren't even necessarily students at a reputable university) for rideshares but there's way more people who NEED a lift than people offering one.

***

Somehow I find myself watching Hockey Night in Canada. Ever since my little anthropologic experiment at the Tap Room on Rachel, I actually *care*. I'm pretty happy now, since we're beating the Hurricanes 3-0 and I know the last game we won 6-0. Of course, I don't even know if the 'Canes (saw that on tv) are from North or South Carolina. North, I think... heheh.

***

Le Petit Tomburger has flown away on Air Canada wings to visit his mother on Vancouver Island. Remember how nice the pictures I sent were? Well, he says it's even more beautiful this time of year. Damn! We had a great lunch at Prato today. I have an entire veggie lasagna in my stomach as I write. Yuuuummm!!

I think I'm supposed to be doing all the things Tom's not really interested in doing right now... ie renting Seasons Four and Six of Sex & The City (oh yeah, and WHO has season 4?? They never return it to the video store! it's never in!) and going to see Friends with Money -because it's a "chick flick" apparently- and... uh, doing laundry? I'll probably just clean the tub every day. Isabelita's favourite pastime. Maybe Tom's roommates will let me in to do their bathroom and kitchen sometime.

*you may recall he showed it here in Montreal last September and everyone who I sent to see it really liked it. He's since won all kinds of awards for it.

1 comment:

bubi said...

Ojala puedas ver al zebra,. besos.

 
eXTReMe Tracker