Thursday, March 31, 2005

blAWHg

It's raining. I love the Spring. I'm obsessed with Nerve blogs. It sucks to be me right now. I frown when I walk down the street. People are a little scary. This is what Spring smells like: humidity and life again. In the Winter everything is dead after February. Today is Thursday, whether I believe it or not. I play my CDs on Repeat All Tracks because I can't stand to get up and change them; I'd rather listen to the same disc over and over again because I only pay attention occassionally anyway. I'm supposed to be writing an article right now. It's about being happy in spite of not being perfect. I'm not even happy, but I think I can write the article anyway. I've been happy before: I'll act. People still make me smile and laugh. I seem nicer in writing than in person, I'm positive, but that's only because when you read me you don't take it personally.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there nowhere in this world where the sun is shining? Santiago woke up sooooo blimpy, so grey and windy today, dead leaves and sticks flying on my face. I know it's not Montreal, but yet, there's a certain doppelganger feeling there.
But, sursum corda¡ life goes on anyway and I have to get back to work or else.

Anonymous said...

a bit silly Isabel, but wouldn't you rather say I rather listen than I rather to listen. Sure....

Isabel said...

corrected! thanks. hey, please leave your names, I get all freaked out about anonymous comments :) you can just type it at the end of your note if you're not registered.

Anonymous said...

dear isabel,
all the anonymous comments you've been getting should have been signed by me
me, me, me, mom, me, mom, mom

Rex Venom said...

Yes, people can be silly. And scary. And weird. And alot of things. But just remember that they all look foolish as they try to hold their inards in after being sliced WIDE open! Rock On!

 
eXTReMe Tracker