Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm looking for rainy weather

I'm looking for rainy, spring weather, instead of this snowy post-winterland that is Montreal right now. I know March comes in like a Lion. I do not care. I would like a clear, if not sunny, wet day. A day off, preferably, to bum around my neighbourhood and remember when I moved back to town two years ago.

It was March 31, so it was really April. And there was snow on the ground. More snow than last year, actually. I went on day trips by myself, tourist day trips, to get reacquainted. I took pictures, you can see them on my site: www.isabelbrinck.net, way at the bottom of the page since it goes in regressive chronological order.

A wet, clear day. To bum around. Time off. And to be left to my own devices. And then to meet my friends that make me smile.

Five things I (almost) always want.

Here is a picture from the webcam at Montreal's Old Port five minutes ago. Nice, but not what I want.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker