Monday, September 19, 2005

Halloween in NY!

Great news: I've been given permission at work to take off the week of October 31 so I'm going ahead with my ORIGINAH plan and spending Halloween in NYC with my friend Barbara San Martin. So exciting! I have thought of a disguise but I can't imagine where to get it. I want to dress up as a human heart, with veins and aorta and all. Have you seen this anyplace? I'm no good with my hands so forget about making it myself. This girl is *not* artsy-craftsy. Just flakey.

Another friend, Zebra, is coming into town on Wednesday to show his movie at one of the spin-off movie fests. That should be a blast. I drove to his set while they were filming in Chile so I can't wait to see the end product. The movie is called La Sagrada Familia and the blog is estaeslasagradafamilia.blogspot.com
me on the set, when I made the initial decision that would take me back home, to Montreal.

More visitors: my friend Pepi in NYC just let me know that the band Panico is coming to Montreal at the end of October and that Edu Pistolas is looking to hang out with the Chilean community then. Like Pepi said: "aka, you". It's true. Yesterday was Chile's independence day and I went with my dad to a picnic in Angrinon park organized by the provincial association of Chileans. It was alright, but there was no one there who I would have hung out with had I been in Chile, you know what I mean? I mean, what did I have in common with everyone besides being Chilean? I don't have an answer to that... It was nice to spend a little time with my dad, anyway. My dad who brought white, Argentinean wine to the picnic... classic.

For Mr. Pistola's visit, Tom said he'd pretend to be Chilean and would gladly join forces with our friend Steve to show the guy a good time. Phew, I know I can trust those guys to show another guy a party in this city.

-definitely, coming out of a bad time is the best time to write. sorry, I'm not in that space right now and I don't plan to be for a while. I'll keep writing but expect nothing special-

3 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...


Dear Isabel,

You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your Designer/Architect
as well as your audience.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'

Alfredo Sepúlveda said...

Jelou Isabel. Not evrizing in mai blog is as serious as de last post. Ai reali jav no memori of javing told yu dat your fiar of coucrouches jas som atavic rileichon tu yor fiar of poverti. anigüei i jav som nius: I cuit El Mercurio last manz. I am a ful taim profesor nau and fri lans riporter for El Sabado magasin. ¿Qué tal? dere was some shit bat nau everizing is oukei. ail let yu nou mai niu ofis namber as sun as i get it bicaus aim in a provichional ofice so far.

Anonymous said...

this is the URL that you´re looking for ...
http://estaeslasagradafamilia.blogspot.com/

 
eXTReMe Tracker