Thursday, September 22, 2005

Daily Diary of a Tooth Whitener

I was supposed to write all these random things I had been doing in the past few days but my mind is as cloudy as the day outside (in a happy way,albeit). Hmm... what was it I was going to say?

Do you find it odd that I write down when I do certain housekeeping chores on my calendar so that I can tell later how long it's been since I've done them? Like, I'll mark down "bath & floors" on today's square so that in 2 weeks I can say "oh my god, it's been 2 weeks since I cleaned the floors". Otherwise I'd forget.

Oh! Hey, I ordered a teeth-whitening kit on eBay for, like, half of what it costs at the pharmacy. I'll tell you how it goes. I think that's what I was supposed to write about. The Daily Diary of a Tooth Whitener. Yeah, I'll let you know.

Tom and I have this project we made up the day we started seeing each other. We're going to map out the alleyways in our neighbourhood. We have a reference map, we bought clipboards (nerds!!), and clicky pencils. All we need is graph paper. You can't steal this idea just because you read it here, though. Swear it!

Anyway, our map would still be better.

Tonight I'm meeting the Sacred Heart girls at La Sala Rossa for tapas-dinner. Last night I saw a piece of L'Auberge Espagnol. My best friend Mariana lives in Barcelona. Maybe I should go... soon... what do you think?

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker