Saturday, September 03, 2005

The boys of summer


Talk about a blast from the past. I realized tonight that I've bumped into everyone I've dated and/or had a fling with since I came back to Montreal this past week. Except for Courtney, but we emailed ;)

My Rob Brezsny horoscope for this week is semi-haunting me since it seems to hold some kind of clue about the solution to my current problems. This is what is says, all you aquarians:

When your plane takes off and the flight attendants give you their lecture on what to do in case of emergency, they often remind you that "your nearest exit may be behind you." That's good advice for you to keep in mind during the coming week, Aquarius. I don't mean to imply that you'll be facing some literal danger that will require you to make a quick escape. What I do suggest is that you remove yourself, at least temporarily, from a certain process that's barreling full-speed ahead. The best way to do it is to go backward, into the past, or in reverse.

Are these two things related: the bumping into the past and the past Rob Guru's referring to? I'm lost. Lost as ever. Maybe lost is my natural state and I don't mind it so much.

Also, this wicked thing happened to me during my first ever Kundalini yoga class on Wednesday. Well, two wicked things. One is that I felt this crazy tingling in my face that I'd only felt before in the presence of Guachupé. And the second was during this "opening your heart" excercise where I was totally inspired to forgive this person for the pain he introduced into my life and I wanted to ask him if he forgave me too. I even called his house but there was no answer.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker