Friday, August 26, 2005

Yoga bunny says: hop!


A great yoga session last night. Teresa and I continued our "tour" of yoga classes around town at a place on St. Denis called Coeur Corps, I think. This is when I think the Montreal Yoga Directory lacks some things you pick up about classes by going that other people might benefit from finding out about on a website, like the fact that this teacher has a huge sense of humour and her class is mostly cracking little jokes. Very light. I went in pretty angry (work, what else?) and came out bubbly.

Walked around the Ghetto and the Plateau looking for some friends, but goddamn them they don't have cell phones. They weren't at the Bifteck and they weren't at Miami so I gave up. Should've asked someone to call me after my class...

Hey! Lo & The Magnetics will be playing next Tuesday, August 30 at a place called Lounge Eleven, 4445 St. Laurent, that's just below Mount Royal. $5. The show will start around 10:45pm says Chris. Originally, I told him I couldn't go because of work, but you know? When the future comes around I won't care either way whether I was at work early or not, so I've decided to go in late the next day and go to the show. Get your priorities straight, people! People before companies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you say "HOP"
:-)
and I hope you liked the show.

Lorraine

 
eXTReMe Tracker