Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rejuvenating sun


"I wish I haaaad Paul Newman's eyes, and every day came with some surprise. That would be nice."**

That was me, singing in an audible though not loud voice, biking down Cristophe-Colombe on my way home from the Laurier Pool. During legal business hours now, heh. Isn't it amazing how just an hour or two of nice, warm sun can produce an effect as positive as a massage?

My week off has begun and I plan to just enjoy my life without that big ugly annoying part that is "work" in the middle of my otherwise fantastic days. I overheard a woman at the pool saying that we've had 28 days of +30 degree weather this summer in Montreal. :)

I recommend everyone follow the link in the comment that was posted in the previous entry. I didn't check out the facts, but apparently it's a commencement speech by David Foster Wallace to a liberal arts class. I didn't study liberal arts and I haven't even read DFW, but I like the way he thinks.

In other news, I would like to marry Owen Wilson now. If someone knows him and can make an introduction, I'm game.

Off to bikram yoga now to break a sweat in the name of flexibility and concentration.

*Heart*

**a song by Dogs Die in Hot Cars

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker