Monday, August 22, 2005

O-hio!


I'm only on page 28, but I would looove to run home and spend the afternoon reading Shogun. I called my mother last night and told her about it and she reminded me that when I was very little and the series was on tv, I used to say I could speak Japanese because I knew the words from the show.

Ohio gosimasu!

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, I wish for... a samurai or a cowboy... a man with a code of honour and no BS. Maybe he could look like Robert Redford too, haha.

2 comments:

camera shy said...

so, the true love mafia.

i have heard of you. you are no match for the squandered love mafia. we have factions all over the world. in fact, you are sitting next to one of our members now . . . but dont look. it is contagious . . . ahhh chhoo!

Anonymous said...

jaja si se a lo que te refieres, vivi la maraton de shogun hace un par de meses, housesitting la casa de una amiga vieja, y que fue lo mejor? era una coleccion de videos en japones, con titulos en ingles, heavy!!!...enjoy!!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker