Thursday, August 04, 2005

forgot to add this

Does anyone else hear "anemics for summer" on the CBC instead of "a new mix for summer" or whatever it is they're really saying? I seriously thought that's what they said for probably all of July.

In other news, Scotty says I was "personal of the day" on The Onion the other day. I say it's his excuse for explaining to his girlfriend how he happened upon my personal ad, but whatever! ;) The first thing I did was go onto Nerve and try to locate the checkbox that would take me OFF of The Onion, but there was none.

I have the ad up all the time -regardless of my single or non- status- because I like seeing who spends their money on sending me notes. It's an ego-boosting, passive exercise. Very girl. I'm a girl. By the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mas post en españo cariño!!!!besos chica

 
eXTReMe Tracker