Saturday, November 11, 2006

How Unusual!

So this is interesting. I got an email today from someone at the newspaper I used to work for, in Chile. I was asked if I could… interview Tom Jones in Toronto this weekend.

Seriously!

I had to decline. My brother is coming to Montreal this weekend. He lives in Chile, where he makes tv commercials and rides his bicycle around the volcanoes down there… or something like that. He came to Toronto this week on business and is taking the train to Montreal for one day only. I haven’t seen him in two years, so obviously I’m not going to miss his visit to go in the opposite direction.

Not for Tom Jones, and I can’t think of what circumstances would be so powerful that they’d take precedence in a case like this.

Ouch, have I been watching too much CSI or what? “Precedence” “Case” Take it to trace!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Tom Jones! How much fun would THAT have been?!

Anonymous said...

It's not unusual,
it happens every day.
No matter what you say
you find it happens all the time.


Two brothers on their way
One wore blue
And one wore grey

Will miss you, Isabel, it would have been a meeting of words, ideas and minds.

T.J.

Anonymous said...

hey sis,

if it were me, and it was Kylie M, I would have made it happen..

but I am touched!

gracias hermanita

Axel

Anonymous said...

Este fds estaba invitado a un barbecue con Steven Harper y no fui, no porque viniera alguien como Axel a Montreal, lo hubiera usado eso como excusa por supuesto, sino porque tampoco iria a un homenaje a Pinochet aunque sirvan Chivas Regal y petite bouchées de filete de vacas Kobe: esas alimentadas con cerveza y masajeadas a diario para el deleite del lumpen con cuentas de gastos en Japón.

Pero creo que tienes tus valores en el orden debido. ¡Axelito está antes para todos nosotros! I'm very proud of you.

ellen said...

que rico el reencuentro con tu hermano, a medida que pasan los años los valoramos cada vez mas .
Isabelita , la´´unica pena para mi es que no entiendo todo, pero es probñlema mío ....un abrazo.

 
eXTReMe Tracker