Monday, October 24, 2005

Is this legal?

I'm trying something new, an option to share songs with everyone over my blog. Here's a Beatles song to start the trend. Please note: it only works for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever comes first, but I can renew it if it's popular. I'll be uploading new songs if it works out, too.

The Beatles, I Should've Known Better

***

Movies on the brain. So I did see all those movies from the Nouveau Cinema fest this weekend, except Montreal Main. I also rented Lords of Dogtown, which has been appearing in my mind's movie screen intermittenly ever since. The one I most recommend is Romance & Cigarettes, directed by John Turturro. It's super fun, and a touching movie as well. Kate Winslet is astounding. See Tony Soprano dance!

***

Looks like I'll miss the Halloween parade in NYC, but I should still be there for Halloween. They have the parade on Sunday and my friend Barbara and I are most likely going to meet there on Monday, so... I still don't have a disguise but now I don't know if I really need one. Things have changed since I used to think of it starting in August. I don't know why... I was always a punk. Until one year, I was an anti-punk. Heh.

***

So many things are going on, I don't know if I can get them all down here. Too many bands are playing in the coming weeks, I'll probably miss them all.

NEWS: There's going to be an H&M in Montreal! Oh god, please don't let it be all the way in the West Island or something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Brink,

Vagando por diferentes blogs llegué aquí. Te leía en la Zona, alguna vez en Sobras y bueno, como decía esa canción de Café Tacuba, la vida siempre vuelve a su forma circular, o algo asi. Great / Doomed minds think alike jajaja, Saludos de una antigua fan.
SR

Javier Sanfeliú said...

ver a tony soprano dance es in-cre-í-ble.
no te puedo decir nada más, salvo preguntar ¿habló por teléfono? ¿Estaba indignado? ¿Hubo un humano menos sobre la tierra?

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
salud
J

 
eXTReMe Tracker