Friday, August 03, 2007

Life Cycles

Part II of Abuelita Marita, here is something I bet is at least *a little* unique to my family: having a mass in my mother's apartment to celebrate my grandmother's 96th birthday.


***
My last trip with Laser has come to an end. Although I already posted the complete lyrics to "Your ex-lover is dead" by Stars on this blog, it's on the repeat button in my head, so here is just the end of it once more:
There's one thing I want to say so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to say.
I'm not sorry there's nothing to say.
Have a good "rest of your life".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your ex lover really dead? : )

Isabel said...

Charles, I now recognize this type of anonymous comment as coming from you! The smiley, the short sentence, the "huh? huh?"
All of my ex-lovers are dead. Except one. But he lives very far away and I like to keep it that way. :D

bubi said...

i know the one,. jijiji.
But,dont care about ex,..
the important now is,the next!!!

Anonymous said...

This anonymous commenter you believe to be "Charles" should have confessed that he/she is an imposter and not at all Charles.

I know this because I _am_ the real Charles, and can honestly declare (in protest) that I did not leave the smiley-faced question in question.

Although I take no qualms with the actual content of the anonymous posting, I cannot allow my digital thumbprint to be attributed by default to any and all anonymous comments.

This "charlatan" doesn't even smile like me (I always smile with a wink & often with tongue)
;P

 
eXTReMe Tracker