Thursday, August 09, 2007

eponymous anonymous

This was meant to be a comment but I'm making it a post because I have a notice to make public at the end of it:

Damn, I hate anonymous comments. At least use an "other" name, people, so you can be identified as a unique being or something. Argh.

Public notice: I won't block anonymous comments because doing so means all commenters must be registered with Blogger and my parents both use the "other" option (neither registered nor anonymous). But I WILL delete all your anonymous comments. If you don't fill out an "other" name, you're going into the wastepaper basket. Yes, I am in a bad mood. Sorry, annoying spy-girls are calling me to find out if my ex lover is really dead. Go away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does eponymous mean?

Isabel said...

that's good enough :)

Isabel said...

oh. and get yourself some widgets! there's a dictionary one. OR look it up. "Romulus founded the city of Rome". that's a clue.

 
eXTReMe Tracker