Saturday, March 17, 2007

Quick and cryptic update:

I’m leaving on a jet plane… again… to New Orleans on Monday, hopefully with no more snow cancellations or delays. Although without that extra long travel time last week, I would probably not have logged any overtime (cynicism dripped from her tongue).

Anyhoo. Amy P, who is the person I’m going to see in TO next weekend, is actually here in Montreal this weekend. We had “breakfast” (it was almost 3pm) with her, Steve (formerly of Amy & Steve), and Amy’s two friends she brought to visit. Amy looks fantastic, as usual, and I can’t wait to see her again next weekend on her home turf. I can tell her all about Kaybeer.

Kaybeer is my new favourite, er, drink. It’s a tall drink of water that packs a good, solid wallop. It’s made to make me happy, and, hey, I don’t even normally believe in happy! Kaybeer is currently being subjected to a series of, um, tests, to ensure that it meets the highest standard of quality (I have no doubt it does, based on recent taste tests).

Sarah and I were talking about… beer… the other day, and we decided it’s sooo nice to know there are nice, normal… beers… out there. Beers that don’t fall flat and then blame you for it. Ahhh… I would say Drink Kaybeer, but I don’t want you to.

2 comments:

Amy said...

thanks isabel. it's always so nice to see you.

i can't wait to hear all about kaybeer! i've only heard brief utterings of its existence and have no clue about it's nature.

i'm always in favour of beer that packs a good, solid wallop. ;P

Anonymous said...

"beer that falls flat..."

*giggle*

 
eXTReMe Tracker