Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Zero Degrees!!!

Oh yeah, it's positively BALMY :) or close enough. And such delicious sun, too. Assorted thoughts:

cleaning up Montreal: how about more public trash cans on St. Laurent? And yes, businesses and residents should clean up in front of their stores/houses. It's called a *community*. Sheesh.

um, stealing recycling bins: what-is-the-matter-with-people?

March: will be a travelling month for me. Denver, New Orleans, and Toronto, to hang out with The Amy.


Photo by Muffet on Flickr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why bother with trash cans on St Lawrence Boul?

It is a war zone, huge machinery, excavators, trucks, dumpsters, enormous plastic pipes, gravel, mud, wooden bridges to access stores, and ... no sidewalks, no parking.

Last week, I wanted to buy some groceries at my favorite store, Segal at Duluth, four blocks past it, Marianne, Rachel, Mt. Royal ... and still no parking, I gave up. I'll wait for summer before I dare trek there.

Waaahh!!!

Unknown said...

yay visit!!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker