Friday, February 09, 2007


Somehow, this picture comes up if you search for Ukraine (the Ukraine?) in Yahoo News Photos. I mean, I see the connection, but...

Anyway, SO WORTH COLD, TAXI FARE, DITCHING WORK, MISSING OTHER SHOWS, LISTENING TO SCALPER SHOOT HIS MOUTH OFF FOR 40 MINUTES, COLD, COLD, AND COLD.

It was James Brown style leave it all on the stage artist sacrifice at the hands of an audience who doesn't even deserve it. Amazing. I have also never seen people sweat so much in my life. Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dawg, never, *never* say "The" Ukraine. Just Ukraine. Like Canada.
Ukrainians, of which I am not one, get really touchy about that stuff.
But, um, lucky you for scoring an Arcade Fire ticket.

Isabel said...

Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if my token Ukranian friend (on her dad's side) would be offended. She says I eat like an old Ukranian man, so...

Heather said...

I'm so jealous! But happy you had fun...

 
eXTReMe Tracker