Saturday, December 09, 2006

Can I just say, that was the best office Christmas party ever?

It started with a game of Asshole in the office lunch room, making time before heading to the cocktail & dinner because I didn't feel like walking home first. It ended at what used to be Angel's, now called Rouge, with the CEO, his underage daughter, the other money dude from TO, assorted colleagues and tray after tray of equally assorted shots. Mr. CEO tried to get us past the line with Iraki cash. TO dude now has compromising photos of me belting out songs (I love to dance, I really get into it, what can I say) on the dancefloor. I took advantage of a Dad-free moment to teach the boss's daughter how to slap random people's asses on said dancefloor. She loved it, how could she not? And I met the cutest, sweetest, albeit South Shore-ian French quebecer. How's that? How was *your* xmas party?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the game asshole! Glad you had such a great time.

AWB said...

please explayate Isabelita

 
eXTReMe Tracker