Monday, November 07, 2005

What sex is your brain?

Ok, I can forsee A LOT of spam comments based solely on the title of this post, but it's worth it (especially now that I can moderate comments from my email).

The BBC has this Brain Sex ID test that you *must* take. Of course, beware, things like startling intelligence may make results vary. This, I believe, is how I came to have a slightly more male brain... ? Also, the fact that my ring fingers are slightly longer than my index fingers... Do it.

* * *

I'm all packed and showered and ready to take the midnight bus "going anywhere!" or New York, whichever I get off at first. Barbara has arrived in the Big Apple and is loving it. Phew! I'm a little nervous about showing off Montreal when we get back next week, especially to someone coming from a big city like Santiago and right after New York of all places. But I'm sure it will be fine.

* * *

Got my Turn on the Bright Lights CD in the mail today. I know, I'm late with that one, but worth it. As usual, bought on sale through "other vendors" on Amazon.

* * *

Have you seen the rioting in France? It's going completely insane...

* * *

My new favourite radio show to wake up to on weekends: Wire Tap.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker