Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MoWest Vibe

Man, even when I have nothing to say, my fingers are just itching to write about something. What the hell is wrong with me? Incontinencia brinckiana, bien dicho Gonzalo.

So my headache is gone (for now). Yoga did the trick, old trustworthy and sweaty activity. I might say a lot of stuff about inspired discoveries regarding self-imposed anxiety and how this all links back to the documentary on super spellers, Spellbound, but I'm not feeling very ...ahem...smart today so I won't.

After yoga the bunch of us went to sprawl around Jeanne Mance Park in the dark and then made it to Maison Thai before closing for some scrumptious samosas! We were riding our bikes and I felt like I was 10 years old again and any second someone was going to say "let's go to Mini-Cout and buy more candy and not do ANYTHING because it's the middle of summer and we have nothing to do until September!"

Nostalgia efect -of the happy variety, thankfully- probably compounded by the fact that the day before I'd gone to the Montreal West pool for a nanosecond and then walked down my *favourite street in the whole world* to see if the Paradis were home but they weren't.

Why would anyone say anything bad about MoWest? See, the only bad thing I can think of... is, um, when people who NEVER SEE YOU start saying stuff about your life. I suppose this is precisely the type of thing I shouldn't write about in a blog. All I'm saying, and just to get it off my handsome chest, is that there may be one or two people from that small place who I'd like to call up and ask "hey, so, how's my love life lately? I hear you know all about it." Geez-us.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker