Monday, September 10, 2007

inneresting fax

* I haven't posted anything here since August.

* Most people visit my blog on Wednesdays, and the most popular keyword used to find it is... halloween (??) followed by nancy kerrigan, which is really the same thing since what they find on my old site when they google those words is a picture of me and Button dressed up as tonya harding and nancy kerrigan one halloween. I am probably not helping to reduce these hits by writing about them now...

* The top 3 blogs sending visitors my way are Bubi's, It's All Grey to Me, and Amy's. Thanks, ladies!

* I write more when I am living less, I suppose. Now I can only think of things like this to say: my curtains broke; I like the dog park on Dr. Penfield for lunch; my kitchen stinks due to leaving a rotting blob of couscous and chickpeas out and I can't wait for trash day; my hibiscus is multi-blooming and I love it; I have a new used tv; I got notification that my new laptop has arrived in the mail; I think the fighting couple was relocated to the first floor of the building but it's only a hunch. I know everyone always wants to know what's up with them...

3 comments:

bubi said...

Bueno.Ya que posteas poco, porque estas "viviendo mas",solo por eso te perdono,..jajaja
Y de nada,. tu tambien me mandas muchas visiats a mi blog,..
Bsos

bárbara said...

qué freaky... justo hoy es miércoles...

kathryn said...

Parece que es mejor no escribir tan seguido. Yo por lo menos creo que mientras más escribo, más wevás escribo, y mamonas más encima.
congratulations.

 
eXTReMe Tracker